Mar 26, 2013

Absolute Attraction (Boys Love) Pose Set


Ok I'm back with new yaoi pose set,SUPER GIRLY EDITION!!!

*giggling*
My original plan was to make wedding poses for gay couple,but cancelled because I have personal matter need to take care of there's too many stuff to think about this week. So I came out with simple 3 single and 2 couple poses.Last poses is based on Ike Reibun's Elegant Spoon manga,love Kasumi! Yes both of them are fully clothed,no nude pics this time因为有人说我太过分了哈哈! XD

The models are MALE,for those who don't know/confused with the sims looks. I like Aidan because he's my absolute attraction I kept thinking he needs to be a perfect "wife".While in game Aidan didn't "really" sleep with Lucius,I just having fun pairing them in that Desire pose set.I thought they looked perfect together truth is我忘记他跟Louis已经订婚(别怪我好久没玩sims).他们的感情很好,I think? 可是我不知道Lucius真的爱上Aidan. 爱情是不应该那么复杂吧!
Maybe I should get them married quickly.

So here's the screenshots.

Cover


a_yuki_absolute1


a_yuki_absolute2


a_yuki_absolute3


Close up pic of Aidan's face,yup he's very girly looking. :p


a_yuki_absolute4&5


This is supposed to be our wedding picture. hhhmmmmmmm........
a_yuki_absolute6&7



Pose List screenshot

a_yuki_absolute1
a_yuki_absolute2
a_yuki_absolute3
a_yuki_absolute4
a_yuki_absolute5
a_yuki_absolute6
a_yuki_absolute7


Credits:
Newsea,Peggy,Raon,Geldyth,Lemonleaf,Escand,RUSTYNAil'S,jla43,Darko,SakuraS,Simscredible,Ung999,Rose,Aikea Guinea,Sasha,Cloudwalker


Instructions :
1.Extract.Then put Absolute Attraction package file into Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder.

2.Make sure you have download cmomoney's PosePlayer first before using this pose set.

3.After installing this pose set (or any other mods) please delete cache files before starting Sims 3 game.

Important Notes 请注意:
1.PLEASE UPDATE YOUR GAME TO LATEST 1.50 PATCH. That's my game version so don't forget to patch yours to avoid any problem.

2.If I repeat IF your sims doesn't pose into position like shown in screenshots,please Cancel the pose action. Then select again in Pose player it should work fine.


DOWNLOAD



If you have questions or problem,please let me know here.And I really appreciate comments or suggestions for next poses,especially with boys love. Thank you! :)


14 comments:

  1. ♥__♥ Wow.
    Love these poses!
    They are great!
    xxClaudi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the couple poses, they look great!
    I am not much into yaoi, but I still think a female/male couple would look great using your poses anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kilhy! I do hope they look well with male/female couple :p

      Delete
  3. Added yours! You made great objects too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great. I especially like the lying down smoking one :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yuki-san I'm gonna screammmmmm~
    Kyaaaaa, you've done such a wonderful pose again, really love them ♥♥♥kiss♥♥♥
    I also like Ike Reibun sensei's works too! haha
    If you can, will you do other poses that base on yaoi manga cover ><
    Hehe, btw thank you so much for this lovely pose
    Take care♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      I visited your blog but you haven't posted for quite a while?

      I agree Elegant Spoon is one the best manga after Ginkaku Hakase to Marmot Ike Reibun is a genius. Thank you for your sweet words yes right now I'm looking for good materials for new yaoi poses. Still confused with my sims actually I keep switching them who supposed to be uke and seme they all look too feminine..XD

      Delete
  6. Ajaksmdlaksm I love you ♥ lol awesome poses!!! I want to try them now on my yaoi sims >w<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kay hope you like them! :)

      Delete
  7. Hi! Im absolutely falling for these poses, theyre perfect! ♥ x3
    Anyways, where did you get the veil from?

    Thanks xoxo you da best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nuur! :)

      the veil is by Cloudwalker. I changed the gender category using CTU & SimPE.
      http://cloudwalkersims.com/full-length-wedding-veil-accessory/

      Delete
  8. Where did you get the ruffled shirt that gorgeous uke is wearing? ;-)

    ReplyDelete