Mar 26, 2014

Alluring You Pose Set (FOR ADULTS ONLY)


Hello,

Sorry for long delay. I was busy with life forgot I have these poses which I haven't posted yet.
These adult theme poses I made since last January,for my Evan's story. Male and female sims compatible, I hope you all like them. Thank you again to all my followers and supports. :)


a_yuki_alluring 1


a_yuki_alluring 2


a_yuki_alluring 3


a_yuki_alluring 4 & 5


a_yuki_alluring 6 & 7


a_yuki_alluring 8 & 9


Pose List


Instructions :
1.Extract.Then put Alluring You package file into Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder.

2.Make sure you have download cmomoney's PosePlayer first before using this pose set.

3.After installing this pose set (or any other mods) please delete cache files before starting Sims 3 game.


DOWNLOAD
MEDIAFIRE
DROPBOX



NOTE:
Any questions about my uploads please email or PM on my tumblr account. I'm quite busy sometimes but I'll answer you ASAP.




1 comment: