Apr 25, 2012

For Eternity Pose Set

大家好!


*taking deep breath*
Finally! After 3 weeks (plus another few days of backpain and messed up with the screenshots) I finished my couple pose set. Yeay to me! Never thought I could do this until now.At first I told myself "Let's try something more challenging,like couple poses.Should be easy because I just have to import the poses."
Oh boy I was wrong! It wasn't fun,it was tedious,a long dragging process piling up with tons of frustrations. Basically I have to work twice harder than making normal single pose,since we can't edit both rigs in Milkshape my only way was going back and forth exporting the poses then edited them. The hardest part,how to start the pose in Milkshape. Most of the time I told myself "How to start this pose? This is impossible!"

but I didn't give up. :)
Ah anything for my fellow simmers I'll do anything for you guys. So here they are.These are my first couple poses and please forgive me they aren't perfect. Some of them may seems familiar but I made them based on anime photos so I hope you guys like my version.Also this set made with male rig and I'm not sure how it turns out on female sims but you can try and I'm sure they'll look fine.It's crazy making 10 poses at once but I'm quite pleased with the result they really worth the trouble..hehe

For Eternity. Why?
Well in this set the models are Aidan and Louis and I believe their relationship is for eternity. As you can see I used Lucius and Hilshire on the couple photos but that just mainly for photoshoot. I'm sure Louis wouldn't mind lol! and I don't know what you guys think about same sex couples but really if you're not comfortable seeing this set please click X button on top of your browser. :)

Honestly I haven't watched any yaoi before even though I did get recommendations like Gravitation. So should I watch it? I do have some sort of storyline for this couple maybe they should adopt a child but what about Lucius? I like him too! :p
Female sims? No I don't play them anymore basically the Von Eldritch family already dead in Appaloosa Plains. I enjoy this couple more than Yuki and her boring German husband. :P

*I changed the counter again,based on pageview by google.*


ok done with the story here's the photos:

a_yuki_foreternity1 & a_yuki_forternity2
*forternity2,that's typo I made when I imported the clip from SimPE and I don't know how to change it.so if you have problem just type forternity2.


a_yuki_foreternity3 & a_yuki_foreternity4

close up shot on Louis side


a_yuki_foreternity5 & a_yuki_foreternity6
the hardest poses I ever made.I still cannot believe myself I made them until finish. :P

here's what Louis left hand hand looked like on Hilshire's head.


a_yuki_foreternity7 & a_yuki_foreternity8
no Aidan do have his underwear on..yeah see the reflection :p

close up shot on Louis side


a_yuki_foreternity9 & a_yuki_foreternity10
There's slight clipping here on Lucius chest with Aidan's left thigh it's unavoidable.But with your sim outfit and correct angle I'm sure this pose will look excellent.

close up shot on Aidan side



Pose player screenshot.
Please follow the number correctly the letter A is for the long hair guy and B is for the short hair guy.


Credits:
Newsea,Geldyth,Lemonleaf,Ephemera,Escand,RUSTYNAil'S,jla43,Ernhn,Simscredible and other clothes & object creators which their creations I used in these screenshots.


DOWNLOAD


Instructions :
1.Extract.Then put foreternity packagefiles folder and Yuki_ForEternityPoseList.package into Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder.
2.Make sure you have download cmomoney's PosePlayer first before using this pose set.
3.After installing this pose set(or any other mods)please delete cache files before starting Sims 3 game. Sims 3 Delete Cache Files

Important Notes:
1.If I repeat IF your sims doesn't pose into position like shown in screenshots,please Cancel the pose action. Then select again in Pose player it should work fine.
2.I cannot combine all poses package files into a single file like always because Pose 1&2 just didn't work when I did that(again,I don't know why). So what you do is put foreternity packagefiles folder and Yuki_ForEternityPoseList.package into Mods\Packages folder. That's it and enjoy.


I have tested this set many times in my game. All poses are working fine but if there's any problem please let me know. I really hope this set can be useful for your sims. If you all like it I might come out with another set next time.Have fun and happy simming! :D



29 comments:

  1. Wonderful poses, I can see that a lot of hard work has gone into making these, they are really detailed an well thought out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! they still can be improved though :)

      Delete
  2. For all the trouble they gave you, they look great ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe..one thing I learned is never open Milkshape and create poses after long tiring day. or else I'm in deep frustration

      Delete
  3. ohhhh i love these, a most excellent job you have done!...edenz~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Gotta try them with my boys)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous poses as always! This couple looks so sweet! Great job and thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, since these are poses especially made for gay couples, I just had to get 'em. Thanks~

    ReplyDelete
  7. 我們是www.sims3cc.com,希望你能成為我們的一份子,請問可以怎樣聯絡你給你邀請碼?
    我們的電郵是sims3ccbbs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much for the sweet comments and supports I really appreciate them. I love you all and hope this set turn out well in your game. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much hun!! I can't wait to try them in my game ;) They look really good, and as you replied to someone else you can still improve and learn in general, but I do not see any 'flagrant' problem that would make them look awkward :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still not happy with pose no.5 and no.10 his hand look very unnatural and I can't fix it. Just like my sims I want everything to be perfect.
      Well since this is my first time making couple poses I know I should stop being too hard on myself. but again,the challenge is to create something worthy for people to download. :p

      Delete
  10. Yuki, I just love them! First sight I knew in which parts of my story I could perfectly use them ;O

    Just awesome :)

    And I LOVE the yaoi-feeling I get from them ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rae I'm glad you like them. I only play this couple right now maybe next time I try to make male&female poses :)

      Delete
  11. AnonymousMay 15, 2012

    Hey, they didn't work in my game (which saddened me because they are AMAZING!) so i opened the package up in S3PE, and none of the clips were in there! is that just me?? I really wish I had them in my game though, they're really so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sugar,can you be more specific about your problem?

      Try redownload the pose set again.
      Extract.Then put these 2 :
      a.foreternity packagefiles folder
      b.Yuki_ForEternityPoseList.package
      into Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder.

      All individual package files are in "foreternity packagefiles" folder.I've checked them in s3pe they still have their own clip files.

      IF your sims doesn't pose into position like shown in screenshots,please Cancel the pose action. Then select again in Pose player it should work fine.

      Delete
  12. Lo-o-o-ove! I love this poses and you! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are great! and i love yaoi couples. *O* i hardly see them as models for poses sets so heheh it was like immediate download for me when i saw this! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe..I'm happy you like them! :)

      Delete
  14. I really like your head blog, and your pose is so cute(I do love Yaoi too!) :D
    Thank you for sharing XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is my first attempt of making couple poses,they're little bit stiff though but I'm working on it. To be honest,I've never read any yaoi manga before,until recently.yeahh..I'm more into Junji Itou's work but oh..yaoi are beyond cute! :D

      Delete
  15. thanks for sharing your poses

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg! This is the FIRST couples pose set I have seen that have two men as the models! I am so happy! *Downloads*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am officially a yaoi fangirl now hehehe.. :D

      If you're above 18 yrs old don't forget to check out my Desire Pose Set. They are steamy poses inspired from yaoi too :D

      Delete